2018 International Symposium on Innovative Education and Social Sciences (IESS 2018), March 17-18, 2018 in Xi'an, China
Welcome to the 2018 International Symposium on Innovative Education and Social Sciences (IESS 2018), IESS 2018 will be held on March 17-18, 2018 in Xi'an, China. The aim of IESS 2018 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, and academicians, as well as industrial professionals, to present their research results and development activities in innovative education and social sciences. It provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
All full paper submissions to the IESS 2018 must be written in English, and will be sent to at least two reviewers and evaluated based on originality, technical or research content, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
Accepted papers which meet the Conference requirements would be published in Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research and submitted to the CPCI (ISTP), CNKI for indexing.
1. Papers are to be submitted electronically via Email (ISIESS@126.com)
2. All full paper submissions to the IESS 2018 must be written in English
3. The submissions should not exceed ten pages and should follow the format for conference (template download)
4. Papers submission due to January 31, 2018
5. Papers registration due to February 10, 2018
6. Contact Information: Editor Lei, Tel. 132-1274-4212, QQ: 1422679111.